Events & Updates
Take a look at few of our events and updates
The nationwide coronavirus-induced lockdown was extended for two more weeks on Sunday after the Union home ministry announced the measures will continue till the end of May.
This is the fourth extension of the lockdown ever since Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the shut down of the entire country for 21 days on March 25.
The following activities shall continue to remain prohibited:
- The movement of individuals will remain strictly prohibited between 7 pm and 7 am, except for essential activities.
- All domestic and international air travel of passengers, except for domestic medical services, domestic air ambulances and for security purposes or purposes as permitted by MHA will not operate.
- All metro rail services will remain suspended.
- School, colleges, educational/training/coaching institutions etc, will remain closed.
- Hotels, restaurant and other hospitality services shall remain suspended.
- All cinema halls, shopping malls, gymnasiums, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres, bars and auditoriums, assembly halls and similar places will remain closed.
- All social/political/sports/entertainment/academic/cultural/religious functions/other gahterings and large congregations will not be allowed.
- All religious places/places of worship shall be closed for public. Religious congregations are strictly prohibited.
The following activities will be allowed:
- Hospitality services meant for housing health/police/government officials/healthcare workers/stranded persons including tourists for quarantine facilities shall be operational.
- Canteens at the bus depot, railway stations and airports will also be operational.
- Restaurants will be permitted to operate kitchens for home delivery of food items.
- Sports complexes and stadia will be permitted to open; however, spectators will not be allowed.
- Online distance learning shall continue to be permitted and shall be encouraged.
- Inter-state movement of passenger vehicles and buses, with mutual consent of states(s) and UT(s) involved, except in containment zones.
- Inter-state movement of passenger vehicles and buses, as decided by the states and UT(s), except in containment zones.
- All states/UTs shall allow inter-state and intra-state movement of medical professionals, nurses and para-medical staff, sanitation personnel and ambulances without any restrictions.
- All states/UTs shall allow inter-state movement of all types of goods/cargos, including empty trucks.
- All other activities will be allowed, except those which are specifically prohibited.
Here’s a list of what is prohibited and what is allowed across the country and in the zones:
Prohibited activities throughout the country, irrespective of the zone:
* Travel by air, rail, metro and inter-state movement by road
* Running of schools, colleges, and other educational and training and coaching institutions
* Hospitality services, including hotels and restaurants
* Places of large public gatherings such as cinema halls, malls, gymnasiums, sports complexes etc; social, political, cultural and other kinds of gatherings and religious places or places of worship for public.
* Movement of individuals, for all non-essential activities shall remain strictly prohibited between 7pm and 7am.
* In all zones, people above 65 years of age, persons with co-morbidities, pregnant women, and children below the age of 10 years shall stay at home, except for meeting essential requirements and for health purposes.
* Movement of people by air, rail and road is allowed for select purposes, and for purposes as permitted by ministry of home affairs.
* Out-Patient Departments (OPDs) and medical clinics shall be permitted to operate in red, orange and green zones, with social distancing norms and other safety precautions. However, these will not be permitted within the containment zones.
* All goods traffic is to be permitted and no state or Union Territory shall stop the movement of cargo for cross land-border trade under treaties with neighbouring countries.
* In these zones, outside the containment zones, certain activities are prohibited in addition to those prohibited throughout the country.
* These are plying of cycle rickshaws and auto rickshaws, running of taxis and cab aggregators, intra-district and inter-district plying of buses and barber shops, spas and saloons.
* Certain other activities have been allowed in the Red zones with restrictions.
* Movement of individuals and vehicles is allowed only for permitted activities, with a maximum of 2 persons (besides the driver) in four-wheeler vehicles and with no pillion rider in the case of two-wheelers.
* Shops in urban areas, for non-essential goods, are not allowed in malls, markets and market complexes.
* However, all standalone (single) shops, neighbourhood (colony) shops and shops in residential complexes are permitted to remain open in urban areas, without any distinction of essential and non-essential.
* Industrial establishments in urban areas, like Special Economic Zones (SEZs), Export Oriented Units (EOUs), industrial estates and industrial townships with access control have been permitted.
* Private offices can operate with upto 33 per cent strength as per requirement, with the remaining persons working from home.
* In addition to activities permitted in Red zone, taxis and cab aggregators will be permitted with 1 driver and 1 passenger only.
* Inter-district movement of individuals and vehicles will be allowed for permitted activities only. Four-wheeler vehicles will have maximum two passengers besides the driver and pillion riding will be allowed on two-wheelers.
* All activities are permitted except the limited number of activities which are prohibited throughout the country, irrespective of the zone.
* However buses can operate with upto 50 per cent seating capacity and bus depots can operate with upto 50 per cent capacity.
Mumbai: Lone elders bear brunt of lockdown – https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/…/articles…/75113602.cms
In this difficult time of COVID19 and lockdown, our elders are most vulnerable, they need the best of support which they deserve.
Contact Home Health Solutions by Evexius for caring, compassionate and comprehensive healthcare support to elderly at the comfort of their home.
Call now: +91 8860923233
Fresh guidelines were issued by the government on Wednesday for enforcing the second phase of the coronavirus lockdown, with the Union home ministry barring all kinds of public transport and prohibiting opening of public places during this period.
Inter-state, inter-district movement of people, metro, bus services continue will be prohibited till May 3, the Ministry of Home Affairs guidelines said.
Educational institutions, coaching centres, domestic, international air travel, train services will also remain suspended till this time, it said.
Yesterday while talking to one of our members on a care call, I understood that she was not comfortable. I was in touch with her throughout the day and finally it was decided to get her admitted. I coordinated with the Doctor, hospital and ambulance to ensure that she was picked up and admitted to the hospital without any hassle. Now she is doing good. It’s such a sense of fulfilment of duties to serve elders when they need us the most and providing peace of mind to them and their family.
- 5G mobile networks DO NOT spread COVID-19
- Exposing yourself to the sun or to temperatures higher than 25C degrees DOES NOT prevent the coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
- You can recover from the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). Catching the new coronavirus DOES NOT mean you will have it for life.
- Being able to hold your breath for 10 seconds or more without coughing or feeling discomfort DOES NOT mean you are free from the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) or any other lung disease.
- Drinking alcohol does not protect you against COVID-19 and can be dangerous
- COVID-19 virus can be transmitted in areas with hot and humid climates
- Cold weather and snow CANNOT kill the new coronavirus.
- Taking a hot bath does not prevent the new coronavirus disease
- The new coronavirus CANNOT be transmitted through mosquito bites.
- Are hand dryers effective in killing the new coronavirus?
- Can an ultraviolet disinfection lamp kill the new coronavirus?
- How effective are thermal scanners in detecting people infected with the new coronavirus?
- Can spraying alcohol or chlorine all over your body kill the new coronavirus?
- Do vaccines against pneumonia protect you against the new coronavirus?
- Can regularly rinsing your nose with saline help prevent infection with the new coronavirus?
- Can eating garlic help prevent infection with the new coronavirus?
- Does the new coronavirus affect older people, or are younger people also susceptible?
- Are antibiotics effective in preventing and treating the new coronavirus?
- Are there any specific medicines to prevent or treat the new coronavirus?
Our home health sherpa, Sanjay Das, ensured delivery of medicines to elderly members in Kolkata suffering from Diabetes and Hypertension. With 24 x 7 compassionate and comprehensive preventive care for elders by our dedicated Home Health Sherpas right in the comfort of their homes, Evexius is here to take care of senior citizens just like family. Our Sherpas ensured delivery of Medicines to elderly members in Kolkata suffering from Diabetes & Hypertension within 24 hours during lockdown.
It’s lockdown days in Corona time! A couple of our members had health issues and contacted one of our Home Health Sherpas, Dr. Shamika Manthalkar, for Help. Our warm, friendly Doctor made time even while at hospital attending to other patients to tele consult and recommend treatment. This was followed up quickly through some medicines organised to be delivered at their doorstep. Well being of our patients while giving them peace of mind- Mission Accomplished- all in a couple of hours of work! Just another day in the life of an Evexius employee!
Home Health Solutions by Evexius brings you unique a Home Sanitation Solution that is a Safe, Measured, Sterile, Food Safe, Anti-Microbial Service that eliminates BACTERIA, VIRUSES, PROTOZOA and FUNGI activity, formation and mutation scientifically.
The outbreak of the pandemic coronavirus disease (N-COVID-19) is increasingly becoming more stressful for people. Its effect and fear has surfaced world over and more and more people are taking necessary steps to prevent the infection. Now you can too!
Call us today to safeguard your home!
We have put together a list of links on COVID-19.
Coronavirus symptoms: What are they and how do I protect myself?
Source: BBC News
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak
Source: WHO – World Health Organization
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) specific links
Source: National Government Services Portal (India)
ICMR – COVID-19 Testing strategy and more
Source: Indian Council of Medical Research
COVID-19: European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
Source: European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
How much do our services cost?
Our services are for our members only. It's easy to become one!
Our packages start at
INR 2699/month or USD 39/month
Plus taxes as applicable.
GET IN TOUCH
You can call us on one of our numbers or simply fill out this form and we will get in touch with you at the earliest.
India: +91 8860923233
US: +1 609-968-2366
Singapore: +65 91056304
Free Basic Health Check-up* for Seniors
-Includes basic parameters like BP, single lead ECG, body temperature, SpO2 and glucose.
-All these indicators need further validation by qualified healthcare professionals and every report has to be clinically corroborated.
-Evexius Pvt Ltd is in no way liable for any error.