Events & Updates
Take a look at few of our events and updates
Hello Friends and Seniors,
Do you worry about your and your parents health in this pandemic time ?
Are you living in nuclear family or away from your near and dear one ?
Join us to know how the Evexius family has come together to overcome these challenges.
Your 30 min investment today will surely pay back with peace of mind – at least all our earlier listeners felt the same.
Zoom Meetings for all time zone – select your suitable one and you may send confirmation by whatsapp on +919830177458
Zoom Meeting Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5631215214
Meeting 1 – 11 Jul (Sat) 5:30 PM IST
Meeting 2 – 12 Jul (Sun) 6:30 PM IST
Meeting 3 – 13 Jul (Mon) 6:30 AM IST
It has been out constant endeavour to bring wellness to our members so that they live life with dignity and freedom. During this pandemic we are have joined hands with AMRI Hospitals Kolkata to serve you better.
We, at Evexius Home Health Solutions, have made it one of our key objectives and responsibilities to help the elderly have a social life. We call it Chai time! Lack of social engagements and loneliness can impact mental as well as physical health. We truly believe in celebrating our elders. In the hustle bustle of daily life it’s so easy to not notice the loneliness of our elders. We all need to have some fun, socialise, converse with people and break the shackles of loneliness. It’s easier said than done as we grow older.
Register in advance for this zoom meeting:
The nation must engage in discussions on how to apply the “Make in India” initiative in the health sector, use information technology-related tools to create healthier societies, and popularize “new models” of telemedicine, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said on Monday.
These are the “three things on which I would urge maximum discussion and participation”, he said at the 25th Foundation Day celebration of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
Modi also inaugurated a hackathon, “Innovation Challenge on Covid-19” at RGUHS via a video conference.
“The initial gains in this make me optimistic. Our domestic manufacturers have started production of PPEs (personal protective equipment) and have supplied about 1 crore PPEs to covid-19 warriors,” Modi said.
The nationwide coronavirus-induced lockdown was extended for two more weeks on Sunday after the Union home ministry announced the measures will continue till the end of May.
This is the fourth extension of the lockdown ever since Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the shut down of the entire country for 21 days on March 25.
The following activities shall continue to remain prohibited:
- The movement of individuals will remain strictly prohibited between 7 pm and 7 am, except for essential activities.
- All domestic and international air travel of passengers, except for domestic medical services, domestic air ambulances and for security purposes or purposes as permitted by MHA will not operate.
- All metro rail services will remain suspended.
- School, colleges, educational/training/coaching institutions etc, will remain closed.
- Hotels, restaurant and other hospitality services shall remain suspended.
- All cinema halls, shopping malls, gymnasiums, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres, bars and auditoriums, assembly halls and similar places will remain closed.
- All social/political/sports/entertainment/academic/cultural/religious functions/other gahterings and large congregations will not be allowed.
- All religious places/places of worship shall be closed for public. Religious congregations are strictly prohibited.
The following activities will be allowed:
- Hospitality services meant for housing health/police/government officials/healthcare workers/stranded persons including tourists for quarantine facilities shall be operational.
- Canteens at the bus depot, railway stations and airports will also be operational.
- Restaurants will be permitted to operate kitchens for home delivery of food items.
- Sports complexes and stadia will be permitted to open; however, spectators will not be allowed.
- Online distance learning shall continue to be permitted and shall be encouraged.
- Inter-state movement of passenger vehicles and buses, with mutual consent of states(s) and UT(s) involved, except in containment zones.
- Inter-state movement of passenger vehicles and buses, as decided by the states and UT(s), except in containment zones.
- All states/UTs shall allow inter-state and intra-state movement of medical professionals, nurses and para-medical staff, sanitation personnel and ambulances without any restrictions.
- All states/UTs shall allow inter-state movement of all types of goods/cargos, including empty trucks.
- All other activities will be allowed, except those which are specifically prohibited.
Here’s a list of what is prohibited and what is allowed across the country and in the zones:
Prohibited activities throughout the country, irrespective of the zone:
* Travel by air, rail, metro and inter-state movement by road
* Running of schools, colleges, and other educational and training and coaching institutions
* Hospitality services, including hotels and restaurants
* Places of large public gatherings such as cinema halls, malls, gymnasiums, sports complexes etc; social, political, cultural and other kinds of gatherings and religious places or places of worship for public.
* Movement of individuals, for all non-essential activities shall remain strictly prohibited between 7pm and 7am.
* In all zones, people above 65 years of age, persons with co-morbidities, pregnant women, and children below the age of 10 years shall stay at home, except for meeting essential requirements and for health purposes.
* Movement of people by air, rail and road is allowed for select purposes, and for purposes as permitted by ministry of home affairs.
* Out-Patient Departments (OPDs) and medical clinics shall be permitted to operate in red, orange and green zones, with social distancing norms and other safety precautions. However, these will not be permitted within the containment zones.
* All goods traffic is to be permitted and no state or Union Territory shall stop the movement of cargo for cross land-border trade under treaties with neighbouring countries.
* In these zones, outside the containment zones, certain activities are prohibited in addition to those prohibited throughout the country.
* These are plying of cycle rickshaws and auto rickshaws, running of taxis and cab aggregators, intra-district and inter-district plying of buses and barber shops, spas and saloons.
* Certain other activities have been allowed in the Red zones with restrictions.
* Movement of individuals and vehicles is allowed only for permitted activities, with a maximum of 2 persons (besides the driver) in four-wheeler vehicles and with no pillion rider in the case of two-wheelers.
* Shops in urban areas, for non-essential goods, are not allowed in malls, markets and market complexes.
* However, all standalone (single) shops, neighbourhood (colony) shops and shops in residential complexes are permitted to remain open in urban areas, without any distinction of essential and non-essential.
* Industrial establishments in urban areas, like Special Economic Zones (SEZs), Export Oriented Units (EOUs), industrial estates and industrial townships with access control have been permitted.
* Private offices can operate with upto 33 per cent strength as per requirement, with the remaining persons working from home.
* In addition to activities permitted in Red zone, taxis and cab aggregators will be permitted with 1 driver and 1 passenger only.
* Inter-district movement of individuals and vehicles will be allowed for permitted activities only. Four-wheeler vehicles will have maximum two passengers besides the driver and pillion riding will be allowed on two-wheelers.
* All activities are permitted except the limited number of activities which are prohibited throughout the country, irrespective of the zone.
* However buses can operate with upto 50 per cent seating capacity and bus depots can operate with upto 50 per cent capacity.
How much do our services cost?
Our services are for our members only. It's easy to become one!
Our packages start at
INR 2699/month or USD 39/month
Plus taxes as applicable.
GET IN TOUCH
You can call us on one of our numbers or simply fill out this form and we will get in touch with you at the earliest.
India: +91 8860923233
US: +1 609-968-2366
Singapore: +65 91056304
Free Basic Health Check-up* for Seniors
-Includes basic parameters like BP, single lead ECG, body temperature, SpO2 and glucose.
-All these indicators need further validation by qualified healthcare professionals and every report has to be clinically corroborated.
-Evexius Pvt Ltd is in no way liable for any error.