The nationwide coronavirus-induced lockdown was extended for two more weeks on Sunday after the Union home ministry announced the measures will continue till the end of May.
This is the fourth extension of the lockdown ever since Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the shut down of the entire country for 21 days on March 25.
The following activities shall continue to remain prohibited:
- The movement of individuals will remain strictly prohibited between 7 pm and 7 am, except for essential activities.
- All domestic and international air travel of passengers, except for domestic medical services, domestic air ambulances and for security purposes or purposes as permitted by MHA will not operate.
- All metro rail services will remain suspended.
- School, colleges, educational/training/coaching institutions etc, will remain closed.
- Hotels, restaurant and other hospitality services shall remain suspended.
- All cinema halls, shopping malls, gymnasiums, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres, bars and auditoriums, assembly halls and similar places will remain closed.
- All social/political/sports/entertainment/academic/cultural/religious functions/other gahterings and large congregations will not be allowed.
- All religious places/places of worship shall be closed for public. Religious congregations are strictly prohibited.
The following activities will be allowed:
- Hospitality services meant for housing health/police/government officials/healthcare workers/stranded persons including tourists for quarantine facilities shall be operational.
- Canteens at the bus depot, railway stations and airports will also be operational.
- Restaurants will be permitted to operate kitchens for home delivery of food items.
- Sports complexes and stadia will be permitted to open; however, spectators will not be allowed.
- Online distance learning shall continue to be permitted and shall be encouraged.
- Inter-state movement of passenger vehicles and buses, with mutual consent of states(s) and UT(s) involved, except in containment zones.
- Inter-state movement of passenger vehicles and buses, as decided by the states and UT(s), except in containment zones.
- All states/UTs shall allow inter-state and intra-state movement of medical professionals, nurses and para-medical staff, sanitation personnel and ambulances without any restrictions.
- All states/UTs shall allow inter-state movement of all types of goods/cargos, including empty trucks.
- All other activities will be allowed, except those which are specifically prohibited.
What We Do
We are a healthcare concierge service in Mumbai, Pune & Kolkata that takes responsibility of seniors, helping them live longer, fuller lives.
Opening up in more cities soon.
With the help of licensed physicians and wellness counselors our preventive services keep you in top shape. We offer fun and engaging ways for our members to interact with one another, relieve stress, and enjoy the company of like minded members.
Health-related emergencies can arise anytime, especially when seniors stay alone. We are well-equipped to tackle unexpected crises with our Home Health Concierge who in your absence will take care of urgent healthcare needs at the right time.
Essential for steady recovery. It is important to follow a regime of adequate diet, exercise and medication, followed up with routine tests and doctor consultations. We you an expert in each of these fields for your quick recovery.
Home Health Solutions by Evexius brings you unique a Home Sanitization Solution that is a Safe, Measured, Sterile, Food Safe, Anti-Microbial Service that eliminates BACTERIA, VIRUSES, PROTOZOA and FUNGI activity, formation and mutation scientifically.
GET IN TOUCH
You can call us on one of our numbers or simply fill out this form and we will get in touch with you at the earliest.
India: +91 8860923233
US: +1 609-968-2366
Singapore: +65 91056304
Free Basic Health Check-up* for Seniors
-Includes basic parameters like BP, single lead ECG, body temperature, SpO2 and glucose.
-All these indicators need further validation by qualified healthcare professionals and every report has to be clinically corroborated.
-Evexius Pvt Ltd is in no way liable for any error.